Thursday 28 February 2013

Hayabusa Ikusa



The Hayabusa european website has finally updated its inventory with the Ikusa series - but not Tokushu.

I decided to jump on right away and get a pair of Ikusa 14oz gloves. The theme is really nice with the Hayabusa logo with matte and glossy black rays on the glove and a red thumb.
The glove has a soft feel and the palm can be open with a bit of effort.
The compartment inside has some space, but too much for my liking.
I wanted these gloves mostly because of the dual strap because I want my gloves to give me a lot of wrist support, but I yet have to try them during training.

What I don't really like of these gloves is how the leather has been pulled to fit the glove. It has a lot of wrinkles and does not look good. Too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment