Thursday 14 February 2013

Welcome

Hi everyone,

I started this blog to show the progress I am doing while training in Muay Thai.

I am 28 years old, 165cm tall and weight around 56kg. I started training in August 2012 and last Sunday I had my first inter-club fight, which I will post within a week from now.

I have a light asthma problem but I never used the inhaler so far. Sometimes when I do intense anaerobic exercise I have a hard time catching up my breath, but I try do my best nonetheless.

Another thing about me is that I don't have good reflexes and I am not really a natural fighter.

So what you have here is a bad subject that is doing a sport that is not really meant for him and here I will show you how I will fare at it.

My records so far are:
About 6 months of training, 2 to 4 classes a week, each class is 1.5 hours long.
My first inter-club fight as been a non-decision soft-core match, muay thai rules, no elbows, no knees to the head, 4 rounds, 1.5 minutes each.

What you will see in the upcoming video is the result of 100 hours of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment