Thursday 4 April 2013

New Custom Mouthguard!

I finally received my custom mouthguard from Piranha Guard: It's amazing!

I paid only £36 for it. They sent me a modeling kit that had arrived the day after I order it.


After I made the mould I sent it of with the envelop that they enclosed in the packet. I thought I messed it up because the gum line was not as pronounced as they mentioned on the instruction, but they haven't sent me a second kit, so I thought it was fine.

I took a while to get the mouthguard because the were holidays in the middle, and today I received it!

The fit is superb! I'm coming from a opro silver, which I kind of chewed off a bit too, then I got a opro gold, but I did not make a good bite on it and I ended up wasting £15 on it. Then I though to try a custom mould and I found this, and I gave it a try. I'm really pleased, but yet I have to try it while training.



No comments:

Post a Comment