Monday 2 December 2013

Current Gloves


I did some shopping in Thailand and I got a pair of Boon 14oz, Boon Thai Pads and a pair of Fairtex 8oz.

I wanted to get a pair of Fairtex BGV1-B (Breathable) and a pair of BGV9 but Fairtex are quite hard to find. You can find Twins anywhere, then Top King is the next in the list. I also found King and Windy, but Fairtex are kind of rare. I spent a day to look for the Boon shop which is quite hidden.

I always buy 14oz for both sparring and pads, but then I decided to give the 8oz a go on pads and I loved them so much! Now I would like to give away the Reyes 14oz to get the smaller size.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Leather clothing store in uk. Thanks For Posting And Sharing With people in England.
    Motorbike Leather Jacket
    Motorbike Leather Suit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good informative Blog. I Have Read Your Post. It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us And Your Writing Style Is Very Nice.
    iPhone Parts

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Buy Gloves In Bulk

    ReplyDelete